Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Come Dance with me, My Beloved.

In the early light of the day
When everything is fresh and new
I think about you my love
And face the morning with a smile.

Even though I can't see you face to face
I know that you are as beautiful as a sunset.
Like the colors that dance across the sky
So is your brilliance that shines out from your soul.

From the beginning when I first met you
Inspiration filled me and left me with wonder
Delighted I eagerly sought you and found
A boy both gentle and full of fun.

Intelligence shone through like a beacon
Mixed with a heavy dose of talent and creativity.
Your gifts seemed endless, your kindness deep as the ocean
You are more precious then any diamond, ruby, or pearl.

Friendship with you was tranquil and blissful
Hilarity came and we dueled each other.
All I ever wanted was to be in your arms.
Be it duel or dance I was lost in your charm.

Now come dance with me again my love,
Take my hand as the sun sets above.
With the twinkling of stars as the only light
I will twirl you around and fall into your arms.

Let me gaze for just a moment
At face of my golden purple poet.
My breath has left me and my heart has quickened.
I drop on one knee and gently take your hand.

Bowing over with your hand held close to my heart
I tremble with ache for my love comes bursting through
It is almost too much as I kneel before you
Then the words I long to say come flowing out like a song.

Dearest Octaboona,
I love you so much!
Will you do me the honor
Of becoming my husband?

Marry me, my Love!
I promise I will
Always cherish you
Forever and a day.

I am not asking you
To leave part of your heart behind.
Quinn will always be loved
And part of our lives.

She is equally loved
I know this and it is right.
She's in my heart too
Without her I would fall.

She came to us and I knew
That destiny brought us together
Our lives have become intertwined
With friendships meant to last forever.


If you say yes, my dreams will have come true
If you say no, I will set you free.
But no matter where you go, my love will follow.
I will be there for you as a friend if not a lover.

I ask again on bended knee.
While holding out to you a purple rose
A diamond ring tied on with silk
Sparkling in a dazzling display.

Marry me my love.
I eagerly await your answer.
Marry me, beloved Octa.
Let our hearts beat as one together.

1 comment:

  1. KAL! You proposed to me :)

    In such a beautiful and moving manner.

    Of course I say Yes!

    *sobs with happiness*

    I shall of course reply in kind.

    ReplyDelete